Tuesday, May 5, 2020

A morning of learning with Taj



Share the morning with Taj and see what learning he achieved at home.                 

Taj made an ANZAC wreath. "It was a lot of fun".

Taj practises writing 'look at' for roll call.













Taj made some potions at home  - "I put some ink and some ice in it and then I put some glitter and then I mixed it"





"It looks like lava that the sun burned on it, shining!"

"My cat watched me do the potions.  She jumped up on the table and watched me mix ink".


Taj watched Bhavana read 'Capsicum, Capsi Go' by Toby Morris and then practised writing the letter 'C'.  He used his CAT as the object he found at home that begins with the sound 'c'.

He enjoyed the video of making a forest scene at home with leaves, bark and other treasures from your garden. His picture has a 'fern tail bird' designed by Taj himself.  



Thanks so much for sending us the photos of your learning Taj - we really enjoyed seeing what you have been up to at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Koru trip to Auckland Museum - 20th May 2021 Koru whānau went to the Auckland Museum - Tāmaki Paenga Hira- on Thursday 20th May to further l...